Friday 9 November 2007

Modeling i've done to date part.1

Here's an updated version of my ballroom table, where I've coloured the corners with a basic blin texture. I still have to sort out the four shadowed segments in the table because there are some faces inside that need to be deleted. Grrr.



After i modeled the table i started to build stuff for the court yard, i began by modeling steps but the screen bumps have gone missing, so I'll have to re-do them pfffft. However, after modeling the steps i made the banister for the steps. They were inspired by the balconies from the building in Barcelona, which i cant remember the name of so I'll update this bit later when i find out!! I just simply made a plane and extruded the edges and bent them as i went, getting the mangled steel look that i wanted.

No comments: