Friday 9 November 2007

Modeling i've done to date part.3

Below I've made a water fountain, which goes in the center of the courtyard. This was actually the easiest thing to make at this point in time. I basically used the 'create CV curve tool' and drew out a line, which i wanted the poly surface to follow when i rotated it 360 degrees. I then selected various edges and added bevel or softened them. It still looks pretty plain but after i UV map it and crumble it it'll look better i hope!!




After my fountain i made the main gate and fence that will go around the exterior of the house and courtyard. Its not quite finished being modeled yet but its close. I actually really like how its turned out so far. I created the bars in the fence and gate using the create CV curve tool and extruding a face of a pentagon up the line i drew, after which i edited the vertex's to style it out a bit better.





No comments: