Friday 30 November 2007

Texturing Continued

I went on to model the bridge that joins onto the side of one of the towers. From a photo i took in Barcelona i created a Texture using our cutout style we developed. I wanted the tower to look as tho it was built into the towers rather then it being part of the towers. To do that i made the texture a slightly different colour to the towers, along with using a different brick texture.

I felt as tho it was too bright in contrast with the towers, so i changed the hue to a darker purple which i felt look better.
Having planar mapped the sides of the bridge I did the same for the path of the bridge with an awesome texture, which sadly does not appear in the final film, apart from on the steps in the courtyard. I think that I've learnt to plan out the camera angles in future projects as we spent allot of time texturing, and even modelling, that wasn't necessary.

No comments: